Remote control for security camera
secuCam (server) powers your Raspberry Pi to detect motion and email events.
secuCam (client) communicates with the camera to access all features.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Server and Client solution to build your security camera using a Raspberry Pi and a few hardware accessories.
- The server side strives to be as simple as possible to be installed and configured in your Raspberry Pi.
- Activate or deactivate the camera remotely, allowing to disarm the system temporary when you are not at home.
- Setup and change your notification parameters from your mobile app.
- All communication between your mobile app and the camera is encrypted with your own password. Therefore, no one would be able to tap your system.
- Unlimited mobile devices can be configured to access your security camera.
- All instructions to your camera are registered and they can be accessed at any time from your mobile app.
- The camera is activated when motion is detected and the event is videotaped and recorded.
- Each event will generate an email notification with the date and time when it happened.
- Secure access to the videos automatically recorded in each event from any browser, ftp client or media player.
- Secure access to live stream from any browser or media player.
- You can attach servos to the GPIOs of the the Raspberry Pi to position the camera remotely.
User's manual (156.04 KB)