Move from Safebox Silver to the new free Gold version

Application:

Hi,

I have been using the original free version of Safebox (Silver version with limitations) and now I would like to move to the Gold version which is free of charge. How can I bring my database? Do I need to re-type all again? Can I have both versions in my phone at the same time?

The following response would apply to Safebox and mobiFinance independently:

Can I have both versions in my phone at the same time? YES you can have the Gold and Silver version at the same time, however both application will work completely independent. Each of them will have its unique database.
Bear in mind that the Silver version is no longer available and once you have moved your data to the new Safebox Gold, you should better remove the previous one to avoid confusion.

Do I need to re-type all again? NO

How can I bring my database? The simplest way to transfer your data is as follows:

1. Open your existing Safebox Silver and Backup your database locally with the tool in the Initial window. The app will copy your database in a common and accessible location in your phone.
  2. Install the new Safebox Gold
  3. Open the new Safebox Gold and click Restore from the initial window. The app will copy the database found in the common location in your phone (where you stored the previous one) to the unique location for this application.
  4. Login as usual with your password and you will have all your data in your new Gold version.
  5. Uninstall the previous Silver version.