Darhon Finance on OpenSuSE 10.3?

Application:

Hello,

I was looking for a simple but good finance tracking software for a long time
and I thought I give Darhon Finance a try.

I installed the RPM package on OpenSuSE 10.3 without problems.
But when starting the program as a normal user I get:
"drfinance
drfinance: symbol lookup error: drfinance: undefined symbol: _ZN19QStyledItemDelegate16staticMetaObjectE"

Did you test the version drfinance-1.0.4-2 with OpenSuSE, maybe the newer ones like 11.3 or 11.4?
I admit that 10.3 is a quite old version of OpenSuSE so I would understand if you say "too old"...

Now I'l try it on Maemo with N900...

The problem seems to be related to the Qt's version in your system. Take in consideration that each release is compiled with the last stable version of Qt, being 4.7.3 the one used in Darhon Finance 1.0.4. Consecuently, we are implicitly gaining all the bug fixes and performance improvements from the dependency libraries to boost our software. 

We tested using OpenSuse 11.4 and it worked flawless.

You might need to update your Qt libraries to be able to use this software in your distro.

Hello,

I am trying this once more. Up to now I used the Windows version for desktop.
Is it possible to use Darhon Finance 1.3.1 (drfinance-1.3.1-2.i386.rpm) with "Qt libraries 4.8.2 for Linux/X11"
available here: http://qt.nokia.com/downloads ?

Thanks in advance

Yes. Darhon Finance 1.3.1 was compiled with Qt 4.8.1, so it will work with this and later Qt4 versions.

Hello....

I am the finance consultant and want a sotfware that are very simple to use. you suggest in this Daram finance's RPM package on OpenSuSE 10.3.

Ok I will try the Darhon Finance . and check it ok.

www.ways2capital.com